30 May 2012

Updates: Sign-up for my Newsletter

I am starting a newsletter to keep those interested in my work informed about my recent projects, assignments, newly published work and upcoming travel. You can sign-up here. I am using MailChimp and you can unsubscribe at any time. It will go out about 4-5 times a year.


                         A bar in the Metelkova area of Ljubljana, Slovenia, an alternative culture community in the center of the city.
 
I am currently working between New York City and Bucharest, Romania and am in Romania and the Eastern European region in summer 2012.

Some highlights include:

     · Maramures project to be exhibited at the Lumix Festival in Hannover, Germany, 13-17 June

     · Assignments for the Dutch Magazine "OneWorld" and the book project "Ljubljana Tales"

     · Romanian Cultural Institute Grant for Cultural Journalists to continue "Liminal Spaces"
 
     · Upcoming travel to Moldova and Macedonia

     · Upcoming documentary photography workshops in Romania

Many thanks for looking and if you like, sign-up and see the full update from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment